Your Future Starts in a Minute
We help students to set exciting goals and then create a fun plan of how to achieve them!
If you ask a teen or young adult what they want in life, what’s their response? Some have a goal and some have no idea!
Did you know that 1 in 5 people have no idea what they want in life? Yet the top 3% of achievers, hit their goal 90% of the time. How do they do it?
By opening the Future Toolbox and finding our MAD4Motivation tools, we can help. These interactive workshops share proven goal setting strategies used by the world’s most successful people.
It’s the small choices we make daily that add up to the big results in the future. We share a system of how to set specifically defined short and long-term goals and using the compound effect of everyday positive habits in order achieve big. By changing fixed mindsets to growth mindsets and reinforcing positive beliefs, this helps individuals build up their inner confidence to dream big and set absolutely massive goals.
In addition to working with students, we also provide workshops for teachers and parents.
The workshops below are tailored to fit each year group, the objectives of the school and all cover The Gatsby Career Benchmarks 2, 3, 5 and 8.
AREAS COVERED IN THE MAD4MOTIVATION PROGRAMMES
students will learn how to:
- Challenge habitual behaviours and replace them with more positive ones.
- How to deal effectively with new challenges, setbacks and obstacles.
- Switch off their auto-pilot and challenge limiting beliefs.
- Challenge their established negative mindsets and move toward a positive, open mindset.
- Be conscious of, and manage, their personal resourceful states.
- Exercise choice over motivation levels and responses to events.
- Create a more helpful response to problems, failure and rejection.
- Make the fundamental attitude and motivation shifts needed for lasting changes in behaviour.
Think we can help your students
to get a little more motivated?
Mark - 07736 926059
Jules - 07942 887185