Making revision and study easy and fun!
We show students how to make revision and study, easy and fun!
Do you find that students struggle to stay focused on their study & revision? They complain that it’s boring and, even sometimes, pointless? Are they stressed out to the max by their workloads?
By opening the Future Toolbox and finding our MAD4Study tools, we can help. These interactive workshops provide simple and fun ideas to enhance independent learning, study and revision.
The aim is to help students to get into the right mindset to prepare for SATS/mocks/exams. We show them how to make the boring stuff fun, the hard stuff easier and turn the ‘I can’t’ into ‘I can’!
We introduce proven memory techniques that will help students create positive study habits; by having a little more fun they will ultimately build up their resilience, relieve stress and lead them on a path to success.
Each year group will have a specifically designed workshop appropriate to their stage in education, from primary, secondary, further and higher education. In addition to working with students, we also provide workshops for teachers and parents.
The workshops below are tailored to fit each year group, the objectives of the school and all cover The Gatsby Career Benchmarks 2, 3, 5 and 8.
AREAS COVERED IN THE MAD4STUDY PROGRAMMES
students will learn how to:
- Challenge habitual behaviours and replace them with more positive ones.
- How to deal effectively with new challenges, setbacks and obstacles.
- Switch off their auto-pilot and challenge limiting beliefs.
- Challenge their established negatives mindset and move toward a positive, open mindset.
- Be conscious of, and manage, their personal resourceful states.
- Exercise choice over motivation levels and responses to events.
- Create a more helpful response to problems, failure and rejection.
- Make the fundamental attitude and motivation shifts needed for lasting changes in behaviour.
Think we can help your students
to enjoy study a little more
Mark - 07736 926059
Jules - 07942 887185